Angurosakuson is relocating to Lisbon, Portugal. Thanks to everyone for buying the releases and being good sports at the gigs.
Best bits from the Leeds days:
- Making stinky hummous, leaving one audience member with no choice but to abandon the gig — asafoetida blamed. No one got food poisoning.
- Police coming to try and shut up a set by War Lass, Fenton’s beer garden. No one got arrested.
- Shepherds of Cats, same gig, looking concerned about rain. Onstage electrocutions! No one died.
- Wrestling the Fenton dog Pickle and getting my ear licked.
- Receiving the first release submission, Two Halves of Delirium by Early Hominids, then having my head blown off.
- Flyer miss-print: Cryptic Salve Band don’t play ‘nose music’.
- Flyer miss-print: Marlo Eggpant.
- Breaking even, most of the time. Well at least with gigs.
- Chewing the noisical fat with my true buddy, true pal, Pete ‘Crater Lake‘ Cann, who introduced me to to Whitehouse, Incapcitants and Eric Andre. I’ll miss him a lot.